– All hemp flower meets the criteria of an ‘exempted product’ by definition of Regulation 2 of the MDR 2001.
– We do NOT under any circumstance offer raw CBD hemp flower in the UK for medical purposes or make medical claims, hemp flower is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or illness.
– All our products are classed as hemp fibre or ‘true hemp’ under the hemp regulations 2002.
– The preparation is not designed for administration of a controlled drug to a human being or animal.
– All products are sourced from licensed industrial hemp farms and carry under <0.2% Δ⁹-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and should not be confused with illegal street cannabis.
– Hemp flower is produced & packaged in such a form that THC cannot be recovered by readily applicable means or in a yield which constitutes a risk to health.
– There is absolutely less than 1mg THC per finished packaged product.
– Our Hemp flower is sold as/for novelty, souvenir or educational purposes.
– See Terms and Conditions for more information.
Showing all 2 results